Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

So, I was horrible at posting last year. My new year's resolution, well, one of them, will be to post more frequently, hopefully once a week or once every other week. I will start this week with something my friend sent me. It seems appropriate considering the title was Random Thoughts...

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history when you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. Bad decisions make good stories.

4. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

5. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

6. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

7. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

8. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.


Have a wonderful 2010 and I'll see you all next week... or sooner.... definitely sooner, I have some things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment